ADA Paratransit Service
Coralville Transit provides ADA Paratransit service to eligible Coralville and North Liberty residents who are unable to use fixed route service. This service for people with disabilities is provided by Johnson County SEATS.
How to Use SEATS: Rider's Guide*
- View the ADA Paratransit User Guide (English) (PDF)
- View the ADA Paratransit User Guide (Chinese) (PDF)
- View the ADA Paratransit User Guide (Spanish) (PDF)
- Call 319.248.1700 for an application form, or
- View the ADA Paratransit Application (English) updated April 2018 (PDF)
- View the ADA Paratransit Application (Chinese) updated March 2018 (PDF)
- View the ADA Paratransit Application (Spanish) updated March 2018 (PDF)
- Use the ADA Paratransit Application that is available on this webpage.
- Please read the instructions on the first page of the form.
- Incomplete applications will be returned.
For more information regarding Coralville Transit's ADA Paratransit service, call Johnson County SEATS at 319.339.6127.
Reasonable Modification Policy
Coralville Transit is committed to providing safe, reliable, courteous, and accessible user friendly services to its customers. To ensure equality and fairness, Coralville Transit makes reasonable modifications to its policies, practices and procedures to avoid discrimination and to ensure programs and services are accessible to individuals with disabilities.
Reasonable Modification Guide
View the Reasonable Modification Procedures (PDF)
Request a Reasonable Modification
Requests for reasonable modifications can be made by calling 319.248.1790 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View the Complaint Procedures (English) (PDF)
- View the Complaint Procedures (Chinese) (PDF)
- View the Complaint Procedures (Korean) (PDF)
- View the Complaint Procedures (Spanish) (PDF)