Plumbing & HVAC
State-Issued License RequiredIf you or your firm will be doing plumbing or mechanical work within the City of Coralville, you must have a State-issued license for all work performed. If you haven’t previously provided this information, please complete / provide the following items:
- Provide a copy of State-issued license(s) for each employee.
- Each Master, Journeyman and Apprentice working in Coralville must be licensed.
- A copy of your insurance for the current calendar year must be on file in the Community Development Department. The insurance certificate must indicate that the applicant is carrying liability and completed products insurance in the amounts of $100,000 per occurrence and $300,000 total.
- Be aware of the fuel gas, mechanical, plumbing, and residential codes currently enforced by the City of Coralville.
- A Right of Way Permit is required if your company will be working within the City right of way. Please contact the Community Development Department at 319.248.1720 for the correct application form.
- If your firm does construction and installation of exterior sewer and water lines only, a sewer and water contractor’s license is required. Please contact the Community Development Department at 319.248.1720 for the correct application form.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact us at 319.248.1720. Items should be submitted to:
Coralville Community Development Department
1512 7th Street
Coralville, IA 52241