Non-Food VendorsVendors at 4thFest operate both July 3 and 4 at S.T. Morrison Park in Coralville.
Why Be a Vendor?
Coralville 4thFest draws thousands of people and includes a free outdoor concert on July 3rd, a 4th of July parade, carnival, entertainment in the park, and fireworks.
Minimum Vendor Hours
- Food Vendors: July 3 from 2:00 pm-9:00 pm, and July 4 from Noon-9:00 pm
- Non-Food Vendors: July 3 from 4:00 pm-9:00 pm, and July 4 from Noon-9:00 pm
Deadlines to Apply
All vendor applications must be complete and received by the deadlines:
- Food Vendors: Deadline has passed
- Non-Food Vendors: Deadline has passed
Apply for Vending
|Food Vendors||Non-Food Vendors|
|No longer accepting applications||No longer accepting applications|
|Certificate of Liability Insurance*||Certificate of Liability Insurance*|
|$350 Non-Food Vendor Fee||$75 Non-Food Vendor Fee|
*The language for the Certificate of Liability Insurance needs to look similar to this sample (download PDF)
Would you like to know what food and goods will be available during 4thFest? Vendors will be listed in the schedule of events beginning in June.
Who Will Be There?
- Vendor row typically includes classic festival fare and refreshing summertime treats, as well as a variety of foods and beverages with efficient, friendly service for thousands of festival-goers.
- Non-food vendors often include arts and crafts, and booths to spotlight area businesses and services.