engAGE: Active at Any AgeLeading active, fit, and healthy lives is part of today’s retirees’ busy schedules. The Parks and Recreation Department has a number of programs that may interest the active older adult.
Programming for Older AdultsBe social and stay active with lunch clubs, theater trips, local and regional bus tours, crafting events, swimming, exercise, and outdoor activities. Some programming is free of charge, while others have a small fee.
View the Activity Guide
EngAGE programming is included in the "Adult Activities" section of the Coralville Parks and Recreation activity guide, which is published three times per year. View Activity Guide
Year-Round ActivitiesThe following activities are held year round; contact the Recreation Center at 319.248.1750 for more information. Activities are both free and meet at the Recreation Center unless noted otherwise.
- This class is designed for those who wish to ease their way into fitness, as well as for those who want to maintain their current fitness level
- Mondays / Wednesdays / Fridays, 9:30-10:15 am
- Exercise from home with the senior exercise video
- Join others who also like to craft. Work on a project you want to finish, or try something new.
- Meets the first and third Thursdays, 9:30-11:30 am
About the Recreation Center
There is no membership fee associated with the Coralville Recreation Center. To take a tour during business hours and learn about these programs, call the Coralville Recreation Center at 319.248.1750.